Thursday, March 31, 2011

concentration

I just love the subtle changes in his facial expression.

The exact moment my heart melted (again).
We had a fabulous morning at the Wasserman's (oh, you know there's a blog forth coming) and after we got home, I put Sister to nap and then started preparing my crock pot dinner. Avery is so good a playing by himself and while I was chopping up all those veggies he got out Scott's soccer Lego set. I look over at my boy and feel a complete and total wash of love come over me. I am completely smitten. I love how he plays. I love how hard he's concentrating. I love that he's such a good boy. I love that he's mine.

*FYI, I told him Kairine was in my camera to get him to look up and smile since nothing else was working.
**You may have noticed a softer side to my blogs lately and it's because I am feeling completely sentimental about this time in our lives. I want to savor every single second because when it has passed I want to know that appreciated every little moment. I am finally at the place I have always wanted to be and worked so hard to get to. 

1 comment: