I HAVE A CD PLAYER IN MY TRUCK!!! I cannot listen to my I-pod in my truck becasue it does not have an adapter. That is why I buy CD's. Oh and so sorry for supporting the music industry!!!
Maybe I shold mention that you are so behind the times that you typed this message on a type writer and had me post the blog because you don't know how to correctly use a computer and always refer to it as "that type-y thing with pictures on it"
I HAVE A CD PLAYER IN MY TRUCK!!! I cannot listen to my I-pod in my truck becasue it does not have an adapter. That is why I buy CD's. Oh and so sorry for supporting the music industry!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I shold mention that you are so behind the times that you typed this message on a type writer and had me post the blog because you don't know how to correctly use a computer and always refer to it as "that type-y thing with pictures on it"