Saturday, March 26, 2011

shanaya's first birthday

Adorable Shanaya and her parents

The girls getting their party on.

I'm not sure why Ved is pointing to Avery's junk, but it's a sweet picture.

Jovina provided the kids with so much to throw at each other...confetti!

....and flour. This is a traditional party game in India.
The first of the second babies is 1. Wowee. I absolutely love the parties that Rahul and Jo throw. They are filled with close family and friends and people seamlessly care for one another's children, making sure that everyone is having fun and getting loved. The food is good and there is just such a wonderful, welcoming feeling in their home. 

Shanaya is absolutely adorable and she just exudes happiness. She is the only other baby with as much hair as Vivi and both girls love their big brothers. Early in Jo's pregnancy, Rahul made it VERY clear that he really wanted a little girl and I will never forget how he beamed upon returning from her 20 week ultrasound. Needless to say, that little girl has him wrapped around his finger.

Happy, happy 1st birthday, Shanaya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment