Not the greatest pictures, but I set the camera on timer in a dark, dark room in order preserve the ambiance of the moment. Most importantly, I want to remember this.
Since Lou is very interested in what's going on around her, it is impossible to get her settled down for bed in the living room. This means that I take her into the nursery and feed her a bottle then nurse to top her off. She'll go from wide awake to virtually asleep during our little bed time routine and I cherish these quiet, peaceful moments. Just before I lay her down, I rock with her and she'll snuggle into me. It melts my heart. This is the only time she really does this and I am trying to savor every single second I get to do this because I know it's only a matter of time before she's a big girl, but for right now, she's my sweet little baby girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment