Monday, March 7, 2011

ski day

I will do it in a car. I will do it near or far. Pump!
Hey look! A picture of mommy and daddy.
Yup, still wearing all of my ski gear from high school and my parents never believed I get my money's worth out of that coat (I had to put it on layaway and make payments).
Scott skiing over the bridge...pizza pie.

Scott and I took full advantage of Grandma and Papa being here...we threw the kids at them and headed up the mountain for a ski day. It was awesome to get a whole day just to be together without any childcare duties. Since I have only been skiing twice in the past 4 years (due to all that pesky baby making), my first time off the chairlift was a little nerve wracking. Not so much like riding a bicycle. Apparently coordination is a skill one loses with age. Luckily, Scott was patient and I got to the point where I could make it down the slope with some confidence. Scott was much better but that's because he has a supremely supportive (and beautiful) wife who allows him to fully utilize his ski pass whilst she tends to the children.

Thank you, Grandma and Papa for our great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment