![]() |
| All the pictures were taken in the bath. |
She says 'baba' in the correct context so I'm going say this is her first word. She is also working on bye-bye. Still no word on Mama, Dada or Avery. There is something resembling clapping happening as well.
She continues to eat like a champion (45 minutes at a time). Purees, tidbits, rice, she'll eat it all! The only thing she doesn't seem to like is peaches and we only know this because she doesn't eat them as quickly. She has yet to spit anything out - peaches included.
Every. Single. Thing. Goes into her mouth. The second we set her down (she is a very confident sitter), she immediately looks for something to get into her mouth. I think that crawling is still a ways away, but she has started pivoting on her bottom and aiming how she falls in order to get her desired choice. She is typically quite content to play (and by play I mean put crap her in mouth) in a pile of toys. Her favorites are the oversized bead things with their nibbles, rings, stuffed frog and baby doll. She even tolerates my pulling and tugging to get her hair into pony tails.
We are really starting to get a sense of who this little girl is going be and I think the milestones are going to start racking up.
I just love her so much.








No comments:
Post a Comment