Tuesday, March 22, 2011

purim

Avery's pajamas served as his costume because as he informed me, "I only like to dress up on Halloween." He did however, really, really, really enjoy the carnival games.

In addition to the games, the big kids also loved the train.
Do not adjust your color settings. Eli's lips were actually blue.
Next year, these three will be on the train and I will be crying.

Stacy and her temple hosted their annual Purim carnival (this explains the previous posts and why we were torturing the babies by making them wear costumes with headpieces) and it was all sorts of crazy, chaotic fun. There were hundreds of families enjoying the festivities and we were pretty successful at keeping track of those in our tribe. Avery did, at one point, hold a one-man protest because I had the nerve to suggest we each lunch before playing. Eventually, he gave in and had half a cereal bar in order to fuel up. I may or may not have threatened to take him home should he continue to pout in the corner.

Anyway, the big kids and Mady (she's on the move...wait, I mean she's on the MOVE!) were old enough to enjoy the games and Vivi loved watching her brother play. I'm thankful that she was quite content to sit in the stroller for most of time. Erica did however, feel sorry for her and held her for awhile. Sorry, Viv, someone had to take pictures!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment