the turbow family
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
a walk and other delights
The kids and I took at walk the other evening and Avery INSISTED on pushing Sister all by himself.
He did a pretty good job.
And only fell off the sidewalk a couple of times.
We finally made it to our destination, The Shoppe. They have amazing cupcakes.
But guess who was more interested in playing Muppet Yatzee than in his cupcake?
Then he took some time to play the bead maze with Vivi.
He showed her how it worked.
He demonstrated its principles.
But guess who was more interested in putting it in her mouth?
I would like it noted that I shot all of the bead maze photos in Manual mode and manual focus. This is a big step.
*I was just looking over this post and noticed that Avery is wearing two different shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment