Wednesday, March 2, 2011

tuition

Avery's most favorite day of school was pajama day. It took some convincing to forgo the feetie jammies as they would not fit into his shoes.

He talks about this one day all of the time and even asked his teacher, Miss Peggy when they could do it again.

I thought that the fact that he got to wear jammies was why this day was so special, but it turns out something else captured his attention...

What, you may ask could keep an entire class of 2/3 year olds held in rapt attention...

Duh.

So, turns out Avery loved jammie day because he got to watch television! Tomorrow is Silly Day and he wants to wear jammies again and I'm hoping that he's not disappointed if they don't watch tv. I'm glad to see this is where our hard earned tuition dollars are going :) Seriously, tv is drugs for kids. Look at the way they're staring at the tv, eyes glazed over...

Disclaimer: These pictures are from a couple of months ago and I did not take any of them. I was not at school this day. I downloaded these pics from the class Picasa site and laughed out loud when I realized what had transpired that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment