Tuesday, March 29, 2011
dinner with vivi, again
Just to warn you, there might be several in the 'Dinner with Vivi' series because a) the girl likes to eat and b) I use this time to practice different shooting techniques. Also, the light is usually very nice around dinner time and I am really trying to push my photography skills. Shooting while she eats is kind of like a safety net because I typically do not want to chance messing up important photos so I generally stick to what I know. Since I have so many pictures of Vivi eating, I feel no pressure to get the best shots which allows me to experiment and delete. I'm still a fan of my stand-by settings but it's nice to reinforce my comfort level with my camera and practice adjusting the settings quickly.
Plus, who can resist that face?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


NOT ME!!
ReplyDelete