Friday, April 1, 2011

pageant princess

Option 1
Option 2
Option 3
Option 4
Exciting news...I have decided to enter Vivienne in the Little Miss Denver pageant!!!

Okay, I know what you're thinking. It's the same thing I thought when I first heard about it. However, after to talking to one of the moms of one of Avery's classmates (she also has a little girl who does pageants), I think this could be fun. Really it's just dress up and prancing around a stage for a few minutes - alright, I'll be the one prancing until she can walk. If nothing else we'll got some cute pictures, and if things go well, she could earn some money for her college fund.

The first step is submitting a professionally taken photograph. So, I need your help choosing our entry photo (we can only submit one). It's due Monday and if she's accepted the pageant is April 16. If she wins there she'll earn a place in the Little Miss Colorado pageant and that's the one where she'll start winning $$$.


Personally, I love Option 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment