Monday, April 4, 2011

april fools

You didn't actually think I would enter my daughter in a pageant, did you? No, probably not. No one really believed me except for maybe Grandma Carole (have I told you about the time I convinced her I got put in jail because I ran the Naked Mile? Classic!).

Anyway, this was just a ruse so that I could take pictures of her all girled up and I don't think they could have turned out better.

So, I want to thank me daughter for sitting through two photo shoots complete with full dress-up and one failed attempt at hair rollers.

I would also like to thank my son who got his sister to smile even though she was not really feeling it.

1 comment:

  1. She called me at 2a.m.(yes, A.M.) and told me she got arrested running the Naked Mile. I was up and ready to head to Ann Arbor to bail her out. A brat, oh yes!

    What Cassie and Scott will come to realize is the children are pay-backs, and they will get their due in a short time, and I will be standing in the sidelines laughing! And from what I know of Scott, they are going to get it good. Go Avery and Vivi!

    ReplyDelete