![]() | |
Step 1: Everyone check to make sure you have hair bows - remove any found.
Step 2: Take a picture after hair bow removal.
Step 3: Smile like a cheeseball.
Step 4: Become fascinated by the strings on your shirt and/or pout because you do not have a bow.
Step 5: Enter the She-Beast / Pout like a He-Beast.
Step 6: Play with your Sister's strings.
Step 7: Pout
Step 8: Cry
Step 9: Pout
Step 10: Cry...and get some comfort.
Wouldn't any self respecting amateur photographer mother want to have a little photo shoot when she realizes her children have coordinating shirts and takes the time to dress/bribe her children into said shirts and jeans before a chocolate Seder...I think so! However, instead of the cute, smiling, happy Turbow children photo I had hoped for, I got the cranky, whining, pouting version instead. Yet, I think this photo shoot is as successful at capturing the moment as any I've had.
It's true that I want my pictures to capture their lovely smiles and charming personalities all while being bathed in gorgeous natural light, but sometimes my kids are in a bad mood. Sometimes they fuss. Sometimes they have fits. Sometimes the cry...and cry...and cry. This is as much of a part of our lives as the laughter, smiles and snuggles. Luckily, the happy moments far outweigh the challenging, but can you blame me for trying?!?! They were wearing matching outfits!



No comments:
Post a Comment