Monday, April 18, 2011

mady's 1st birthday

The ever charming, completely delightful, blue eyed beauty, birthday girl, Madelyn.
No love lost between these two.
Will just look at these faces? How did the big kids get so...big?
A couple of color coordinate mother/daughter shots.
I just really like this photo.
Hands off my OshKosh.
Everyone play play played.
And then home for crossing streams (sorry).
We had the honor of celebrating Madelyn Mae's first birthday last weekend and I have to say, this was probably my most favorite birthday party. I loved it so much because the big kids are old enough to know how to par-tay and par-tay they did. I could have watched them play all night long. Truth be told, the littles (term stolen from Cathryn) were a twee bit cranky and clingy, except for Reuben, but there was a blue plastic horse for him. Scott and Vivienne were quite late because the She-Beast was in full force (more on that in a later blog).

So happy birthday dear Mady. I hope that you and Vivienne develop a friendship as close as your older siblings and we spend many more years celebrating you!


PS. Sorry for the multiple editing styles. I'm still having too much fun to narrow it down to one per post.

1 comment:

  1. Avery standing against the wall, sort of James Dean-ish, "Rebel without a cause"

    ReplyDelete