![]() |
| She doesn't look that skinny to me! Can you see the rash? |
![]() | |
| A sick Lou, but on the mend. |
Luckily, we had to return to the Dr. for her 9 month well-baby visit and to see if her virus suitable for the Oregon Trail (or the trek to the McWolf estate) was better. The good news is that the rash signifies the end of the virus and she's no longer contagious. She is definitely still feeling a little punky, but were on the road to recovery...and clear skin.
The bad news is that she weighed 16lbs 9oz at 6 months and only 16lbs 14oz today. Granted, she's been sick, but that is not any sort of weight gain over 3 months for a girl I've spent the last 2 months touting her voracious eating!
Now begins Operation Weight Gain. Lou will now be getting butter on her veggies, olive oil in her soup and full-fat Greek yogurt. I'm trying not to be jealous! I'm actually not that worried because she has a very well-rounded diet and I believe that babies eat when they're hungry and stop when they're full. Can you imagine what's going to happen to her when she actually starts moving???
So, here are her 9 month stats:
Weight: 16lbs 14oz | 20%
Height: 27.5" | 49%
Head: 17.5" | 60%


No comments:
Post a Comment