Tuesday, April 26, 2011

chocolate seder

Hey! What are you guys doing??? Busted. They were throwing rocks over the fence (those are 2 guilty faces in the second picture).

Meanwhile, the babies participated in more innocent activities. I love how the girls are playing footsie, but actually, I don't think Mady wanted to touch the grass with her feet.

The next two are for Cathryn:

Earlier at swim class, Cathryn and I were laughing at how voraciously Mady was eating her post-swim snack and said it would have probably been easier if she had just stuck her head in the bag. She repeated said eating style at the Seder when luckily I had my camera.
 
First of all a) I did sit there and take pictures while Mady climbed on the table, b) her Daddy was close by should she lose her balance, c) she might have a career dancing on tables and d) her parents did just take her to Vegas the week before...just sayin'.
I think the chocolate Seder tradition could have some legs as the kids gets older and understand what a treat it is to consume bittersweet chocolate rather than bitter herbs. Even though the point of our maj family gathering was to observe some Passover traditions, I just loved watching the kids play despite the illegal rock throwing going on. Vivienne was SUPER cranky which made things a little more challenging, but luckily Scott was on hand to help out. 

I am happy to report, however that when Scott and I returned from Vegas, the She-Beast had been tamed and our happy girl returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment