![]() |
| Shortly after we arrived. At this point I had already had 2 drinks and was about to do a $5 shot with Sarah of tequila swill. |
About 3 years ago when Sarah had just started her MBA program I told her that when she graduated we would take her to Vegas to celebrate. Well, thank you, Sarah you graduated (with honors) and we all got to go to Vegas! At the time, graduation seemed so far away, especially for Sarah. We have been talking about this trip for years and even though we could have used one more full day, we had a great time. Heidi and Mel also joined us in the celebrations and I'll have you know that Melvin plays a mean game of Black Jack.
Since this is a family program, I'll just say that we all had a lovely time. It was relaxing and fun. Truth be told, it wasn't all that crazy. We went out each night, but all three of us love to gamble so we mostly did that. I checked out for the whole Saturday and just stayed in bed, napped and read. It was delightful. I did not have to take anyone potty. I did not make any grilled cheese. I woke up when I wanted to. Ahhh...
Me thinks this needs to be an annual trip.
Also, a HUGE thank-you to my parents for watching the kids. I'm pretty sure they went home and slept for 3 days.


No comments:
Post a Comment