







Happy 5 months, Vivienne. I think the pictures are pretty cute, but you were working so hard on sitting up that it was difficult to elicit a smile. Perhaps this weekend, I will try to get some more. I would host a photo shoot after work, but the darn sun goes down before I get home and natural light is a must for beautiful photos.
At 5 months, you are in full swing BABY mode. You enjoy the command center, door jumper, love toys, reach, grab, put things in your mouth, sit up, try to hold your bottle, and have discovered your toes which might be my favorite thing because watching you try and get them into your mouth is hysterical. You "trawl" with your hands in an attempt to scoop your toesies into your mouth, but alas, they stay connected to your feet. Your determination, however reminds me of your brother's and neither Daddy or I would be disappointed with another child who can focus for long periods of time.
I also think we are on the cusp of a solid sleep schedule. You now go from 7:30pm-5am without eating but there is usually an audible wake-up around 2am. Fingers crossed this wake-up disappears within the next few nights.
I just love how smiley you are, which I think is the reason why I don't LOVE the above pictures. None of them capture that heart melting smile that is usually on your face.
Vivienne, you are simply a joy to everyone who knows and loves you.
No comments:
Post a Comment