Saturday, December 18, 2010

swinging

Vivi loves to play photo shoot

We fed the birds and boy do those seagulls figure out quickly where the bread comes from. They were grabbing it out of the air before the geese in the water got it.

My little swingers

He might be a tad big for the baby swing

This is Vivi's first time swinging. Um, I think she liked it.

No, actually she LOVED it.

First time swinging, first time in cowgirl boots!

In addition to my photo shoot with Avery and other fantastic Friday activities, we also made it to the park. We played, zoomed a truck down the slide countless time, fed the birds and went swinging. I had so much fun feeding the birds because instead of dropping the bread into the water I threw it up into the air to watch the seagulls maneuver to catch it before it hit the water. Well, it didn't take them long to figure out the system and started circling us trying to get the bread. I got a couple of pretty good shots.

By far the best part was watching Vivienne swing for the first time. She absolutely loved it and made the same silly squinty face each time the swing went forward and smiled while it moved back. Try as I might, Avery did not let me put her on his lap in the baby swing, but that was probably the safer choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment