Oh, Avery we've got some work do to on your fake smiles.That Turkey now lives at our house because Vivi became instantly attached to it. Thanks, Grandma Heidi!
I might almost be there. It's situations like these that makes me think I could never make it as a professional photographer. If I can't get my kids styled, smiling and posed properly, how could I get other people's kids to do it?Since the last time we were in Michigan was for Christina and Sam's wedding (and then it was only Avery and I and embryo Vivienne) we traveled home to celebrate Thanksgiving with our families. The kids were great on both flights. Avery is a seasoned traveler and I know what to expect out of him. I was hoping Vivi would sleep on the first flight since we left at bedtime, but alas, like her brother she is a non-sleeper. Luckily, she didn't fuss and was entertained by Avery's DVD almost the whole way there. When we flew with Avery at 4 months it was a disaster ending with projectile marshmallow fluff once we got to the Turbows. However, Vivi did MUCH better and went to bed easily after we settled in.
The whole week was packed with visiting family and friends, eating our favorite local foods (Buddy's Pizza) and shopping. For the first time ever, I went shopping on Black Friday. Thank you, Sarah. Avery got to share a room with Sarah and luckily there was an anxious Papa waiting for him to wake up each and every morning so that Scott, Vivi and I could sleep in.
We also went to the casino and I won the progressive slots! Too bad it was only penny slots because that $86 could have been a big winner, winner chicken dinner.
The whole week was packed with visiting family and friends, eating our favorite local foods (Buddy's Pizza) and shopping. For the first time ever, I went shopping on Black Friday. Thank you, Sarah. Avery got to share a room with Sarah and luckily there was an anxious Papa waiting for him to wake up each and every morning so that Scott, Vivi and I could sleep in.
We also went to the casino and I won the progressive slots! Too bad it was only penny slots because that $86 could have been a big winner, winner chicken dinner.





No comments:
Post a Comment