
Please allow me to introduce our new babysitter, Avery.
Last night after we got home from the mall, it was time to feed Vivi and put her to bed. As I was preparing her bottle Avery told me, "Mama, I will give Sister her bottle and you go do chores."
Um, okay.
All went well until he thought she could hold the bottle all by herself and left her on the sofa to do so, but beggars can't be choosers when it comes to free childcare!
Last night after we got home from the mall, it was time to feed Vivi and put her to bed. As I was preparing her bottle Avery told me, "Mama, I will give Sister her bottle and you go do chores."
Um, okay.
All went well until he thought she could hold the bottle all by herself and left her on the sofa to do so, but beggars can't be choosers when it comes to free childcare!
No comments:
Post a Comment