Thursday, December 16, 2010

friday morning

This is what my house looked like last Friday. Please note the comforter on the sofa from our photo shoot, the overturned chair that Avery uses as a slide and the pile of baby toys under Pinky.

This is Avery's camping bed in our room. It's where he slept while we were sleeping training Vivi.

What happens when your big brother brings you all of your toys.

We also played blocks

C'mon, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. You didn't think that I didn't take any pictures of Vivi, did you?

I love Fridays. Unless there is something pressing to do, the kids and I just hang out a home in a leisurely manner. I make a good breakfast, we play, do some chores and I attempt a photo shoot (see previous post). We also made it to the park but I'll save that for the next post.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment