![]() |
| The following pictures will star Vivienne and her tongue. We've taken to calling her Lizard Girl. |
![]() |
| And look what I can do as of this moment right here! |
Ten Months! Vivienne, your development has skyrocketed this past month and I keep thinking that this is the month you started to understand English. Not that you didn't before, but you can follow simple commands and seem to have a better understanding of what's going on around you. For example, you and I were playing the paci-game (where we pass your paci back and forth between our mouths) and I told you to let Brother have a turn and you just swiveled towards Avery and gave him a turn. It was so simple, but it was the moment where I realized you're starting to get it.
No crawling yet, but you've started to put your hands down from sitting and pivot up on your feet. When I put you in the official crawl position, you just flop down on your belly. You are, however, scootching around and we generally find you somewhere different from where we put you down. You do however, love to stand up and if you're holding on to someone's hands can easily get yourself up. You have yet to pull yourself up using a chair or table.
The teething has started, but unfortunately your teeth will pop out a little and then go back in. One day I will see a little tooth bud and the next, nothing. This has made you pretty miserable on certain days. Currently, there are no teeth buds showing, but you are sporting a lovely amber teething necklace. I don't think it helps that much, but it's cute.
I think that you're pretty silly. You love to laugh and smile and I can already see the budding of some excellent comedic timing.
You've also become such a snuggle bug and I mean that relatively - neither you or Avery was a very snuggly baby, but you've started. I love when you bury your head into me.
You continue to be the World's Lightest Sleeper. A neighbor down the street got a text message when his phone was on vibrate and it woke you up. Seriously, by just slowly opening your door, Daddy and I wake you up. It's pretty ridiculous. You are however, in your bed from roughly 7pm-7am and I'm not sure how much of that time you spend sleeping, but at least you're quiet so the rest of us can.
Here are a few other things about our 10 month old Lou:
* Favorite foods: cheese, veggie straws
* Favorite toys: cars, balls, plastic photo album
* Words: mama, bye-bye, up, dada, baba
* You love the being in the water - swimming, bathing
* Theme song: Skip to My Lou
* Nicknames: Lou, Lulu, Boo, Boo-boo, Booberry, Sweet Baby Lou, Louella Deville (aka, the She-Beast), Lou Bear, Sister
* You can drink out of a sippy cup, sports bottle and straw and have started feeding yourself with a spoon
I can't say it enough, I LOVE you, Vivienne Sam Turbow!





No comments:
Post a Comment