Sunday, May 1, 2011

the running of the avery

So what would you do if your 3 year old ate a bowl of frov-yov right before bed and had a little, okay A LOT, of extra energy (I can only assume it was crack cocaine flavored). The only solution I could see was to take him outside and let him run down to Colfax and back.


And the boy kept running, running (think of the Black Eyed Peas song)

And running, running...

Then he spotted some dandelions so we had to take a break. He got a little too close and got some seeds in his mouth.

I had to show him how to hold them away from his mouth.

Pretty cool pic, huh?


I am happy to report that upon returning home, he feel asleep a few minutes after I kissed him goodnight. It was a great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment