![]() |
| Vivienne enjoyed her first empty cone while Madelyn decided her shoe was her tasty treat of choice. |
![]() |
| Avery and Annabelle choosing their flavors, enjoying them and then running them off. |
Sometimes you just need to eat ice cream for dinner and luckily I know that Cathryn is usually game for dinner out a Liks. I was telling her that by reading the blog one might think that all I do is bribe Avery with chocolate or a tv show, let him eat ice cream for dinner and never get him out of his feetie jammies, and perhaps I should mention more frequently the days where he watches no tv, eats lots of fruits and vegetables and wears regular clothes. That, however just wouldn't be as interesting, and except for the jammie thing, the bribes and ice cream dinners are much more of the exception rather than the rule.
This outing did remind me of just how frequently Avery and I did this when I was pregnant, but unlike those times, we did not follow up with Popeye's chicken. I should mention that Cathryn is the one who turned me on to such greasy deliciousness and with that, we have come full circle, and I will say good night.
Good night.



No comments:
Post a Comment