Sunday, May 22, 2011

impropmtu photo shoot





We bought Vivienne that little romper yesterday at Costco and I've been so excited to put her in it and did so after her nap today. Well, the light was great so I decided to hold a little photo shoot. As you can see, Avery was clearly bribed with a sucker which he kindly shared with Sister.

Notes on these pictures:
* I love those little gladiator sandals.
* The first picture captures the blue of her eyes quite well. 
* My heart is breaking. She looks so much like a toddler in these pictures. 
* Avery isn't wearing any pants.
* These are the pictures of Avery where he looks the least ridiculous.
* I love his short, short hair cut and it is quite satisfying to run your palm over it.
* I could not get her fingers out of her mouth.
* Vivi's ponytail consistently throws off my cropping proportions.
* I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment