Sunday, May 8, 2011

mother's day swim

Well, I hope this picture is worth it because my camera was ill-placed and it ended up falling on the ground, breaking my screen cover. Luckily, it still works.
Despite the mishap with my camera, we had a fantastic time swimming with the Wassermans and Woodrows! Unfortunately having two kids in the pool requires a team offense so I didn't have the opportunity to take any pictures. At one point, Avery was in the baby floaty and ended up flipping himself upside down underwater, but luckily both Scott and I had cat-like reflexes and helped him up. The swim lessons are not yet paying off. 

This was a terribly fantastic Mother's Day and I am thankful every single day for Avery Aaron and Vivienne Sam.

1 comment:

  1. Cassie,
    The picture is great!
    But I have you beat, Shotting a Hot-Air Balloon race in a corn field in Minnesota I dropped a 55mm lens that rolled down a rabbit hole never to be found.

    ReplyDelete