Friday, May 27, 2011

***nerd alert***

Concentrating so hard on his first standardized test (there wasn't an actual test, he's just coloring in the circles). Which leeds us to this...

An actual 'test' and answer sheet. He got them all right.
Yeah, I laughed for hours over this one. It all started because of the Westword cover shows a picture of a standardized test answer sheet because it's featuring an article about education. Avery was SO intrigued by the combination of letters and numbers that I found him a blank answer sheet online and printed it. Enter the Riddler, and I figured the best way to answer his endless questions about tests and answer sheets was to give him a test. Did you know there are countless worksheets for kids online? Well, now we all do. I showed him how to look at the test and fill in the answer on the sheet. Not only was I crazy proud but laughed at length at what kind of kid finds standardized tests an entertaining way to spend the morning. Mine.

We later went to Jumpin Jordy's but there are no pictures because even though Avery loved the bounce houses, Vivienne was less sure and spent her time putting things in my purse after an unfortunate incident of tumbling head over heels down a small incline (I may or may not have been trying to take a picture at the time)...and the light was terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment