Monday, May 16, 2011
rome robert
My friend and co-worker Cheney welcomed Rome Robert two weeks ago and he is such a beautiful babe. Everyone had been on baby watch for the entire month of April and into May. Each day I would drive past the L&D drop off for St. Joe's on my way to work and wonder if her husband Travis's truck was there. Well, wouldn't you know that two weeks ago it was and I saw them walking in to the hospital. Like any self-respecting crazy person, I cut across 2 lanes of traffic and pulled in. I think I surprised them, and Cheney was definitely in the "labor zone." Obviously I didn't want to keep them so I just kept saying, "You can do it! You can do it!" because I knew she was hoping for an unmedicated birth and a few hours later, she got one.
The new family of three has been doing exceptionally well and he's already been on his first hike. A true Colorado native!
I absolutely LOVE these pictures. They have a skylight in the nursery and it made for the most beautiful light. I think I might invite myself over and use the space for photos all of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment