Saturday, May 21, 2011

reuben's 1st birthday

The darling birthday boy.

In addition to a photography side business, I might start a cake decorating service.

Scott showing the grandparents the cake via skype (have you ever seen a lovelier frosting 1?). They watched the whole cake destroying.


I just love this picture of the Wassermans and Hannah, I photoshopped your under ware out of the picture. You can thank me later.


Reuben is 1! Man, when the big kids turned one they seemed SO much older. The littles definitely still seem like babies, but I guess it's all how you look at it.

We celebrated Reuben in fine style and I was so grateful to be able to help in a meaningful way by decorating his cakes. Plus, it was just the relaxation I needed after a rotten experience trying to test drive a car. 

Reuben is quite possibly the most chill person on this earth. He is such a content and happy little guy and brings so much joy to our lives. He is a great counter point to his female peers of roughly the same age. 
All of the kids had a fantastic time and we didn't see much of the older group until it was cake time. Can I tell you how liberating it is to just let Avery go play. Amazing. 

So happy birthday, Reuben. Your village loves you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment