![]() |
| Now imagine me begging him to get on the damn motorcycle. It took some convincing. |
![]() |
| Um, let's just call this 'interpretive dance.' |
![]() |
| The bounce house was his favorite part. |
![]() |
| Avery covering his eyes in preparation for the helicopter landing. At this point, the helicopter was a speck in the sky. |
![]() |
| After the landing, the boys finally got their turn on the train. Avery steered the entire time. |
![]() |
| As Tavi put it, it was "boy heaven." |
When Erica and I decided to take the boys to the JCC Family Carnival we had no idea how AMAZING the day would end up being. It was just Avery and I and we had tons of fun. There was everything one could hope for, games, snacks, police cars, police motorcycle, fire trucks (and firemen!), a helicopter landing (I literally had to cover him with my body to protect him from flying debris and dust) and not one, but TWO bounce houses. In addition, I won a $25 AMEX gift card for visiting 20 of the booths. Score!
This was just a fantastic day with a good friend and my son.






No comments:
Post a Comment