![]() |
| Bad cell phone pic, but I needed something for the blog. |
Cell phone ringing...
Me: Hey, Jeff what's up?
Jeff: You guys planning on going to Jazz in the Park tonight?
Me: No. Scott still can't walk much and I need to go for a run.
Jeff: Can Avery come?
What? Did my kid just get invited to go hang out with a bunch of 20 somethings...by himself? He sure did. I ended up walking over to the park with Avery, dropping him off with Jeff, going for a run and then picking him up. He had a great time and I'm pretty sure Jeff did too. It really is a luxury having 100% confidence that I can leave Avery and he will have great behavior, listen and have fun. He is such a great kid. Jeff's a pretty great adult too.

Who wouldn't want to hang out with Avery? !
ReplyDelete