Sunday, August 28, 2011

ved's 4th birthday

Just some boys hanging out on the porch.
This is Shanaya's "I'll Google You" look.

At first, Avery hung back when the reptiles came out, but after talking it over with Daddy, he decided to join the group...and then he actually participated! Will you just look at that kid - TOUCHING REPTILES!!!

And if that wasn't enough, check out this guy! Actually, I think the snake was a girl.
The birthday boy got a snake bracelet...
...and then some cake.
Somehow these kids keep racking up the birthdays and Ved is the first of the friends to turn 4. That's kid territory, people!

His birthday party was fantastic, everything you could want in a kid's party: tons of friends, a reptile show, great food, great company, 95 degree heat. Okay, maybe not the heat part, but I guess that's the good thing about being a kid, such things don't bother you.

So, Happy Birthday, Ved! You are funny, smart, silly and one of the best 4 year olds we know!

No comments:

Post a Comment