Monday, August 8, 2011

what naked fairies do

Naked fairies fresh out of the bath love to...
drink water

play with balls
read books
eat blocks

perform a little magic

nibble on baby gaga

accessorize
play with cars

practice standing
and play with their naked brother.
Tatiana sent Vivienne, among many beautiful things, this pair of fairy wings. She is obsessed with them. Not two minutes out of the bath do I see her going to find the wings and then trying to put her little arms into the straps. She LOVES to wear them. The headband/choker that you see is also always around her neck.

I can hear Auntie Sarah giggling all the way from Chicago. We most indeed have a girlie girl in the house.

And many, many thanks to Tatiana for her generosity and for making my daughter so stinking happy. I hope you don't mind me thanking you on the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment