








These shots are from Vivienne's 7 month photo shoot (blog and more pics forthcoming on her actual 7 month birthday) but I couldn't resist posting these because I think they turned out so well. I follow Kelle Hampton's blog and not only is her writing amazing (it makes my text seem like a 4th grade writing assignment), but she takes the most beautiful pictures of her girls. I especially love the ones where she is looking down at them and I used her photos as my inspiration for part of this photo shoot. The light was beautiful this morning and I had Avery assist me in getting Lou to look my way. She was not particularly smiley because all 3 of us are suffering from colds. Yuck.
Also, stop keeping a tally of how many pictures there are of Avery vs. Vivi. I've mentioned before that it is much easier to hit a non-moving target than a I'm-much-more-interested-in-playing-won't-get-out-of-my-jammies-no-matter-what-the-bribe toddler. At least he took a few moments to stand still for the shots I did get.
No comments:
Post a Comment