Monday, February 21, 2011
friday night
Times have changed. Rarely is the Friday night that Scott and I go out and I have to say that that's okay with me. Luckily, we have a few friends who are willing to come over and play with Avery until he goes to bed and then hang out with the grownups. Brad, aka Big Buddy (coined by Avery when he realized how tall Brad is) came over to play video games with Scott and was nice enough to keep Avery entertained. I'm sure Candy Land isn't at the top of his preferred Friday night activities, but he is always a great sport about it.
Avery and I had a fun adventure walking to pick up dinner at Pete's Gyros on Colfax. We got dressed, grabbed our flashlights and hit the streets. It was actually very fun and it was nice to have some one on one time with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment