Friday, February 25, 2011

don't leave home with out them


This is a transcript of an email conversation I had with a few of my friends. They shall remain nameless as I wish to protect their identities because of the delicate nature of the conversation.
Just another reason why I love my village:

Me:
I didn't pump this morning because I didn't have time and when I went to pump at work, I realized that I have everything except the little bottles. What to do!?!

I'm considering using coffee cups.

Just needed to share.

Friend A:
Do you have ziplock baggies? I pumped into a nalgene once. Pretty sure they don’t include that in their marketing.

Me:
LOL!

I do have a nalgene but it's got coffee in it.

Ooh, just spoke with Nikki and she's on her way!

Friend B:
HILARIOUS! We have all been there! You are in good company! I just work in a company large enough, that someone always has rubber bands and extra bags! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment