Saturday, February 19, 2011
eater eater pumpkin eater
Could it be? Is it possible? Does this little girl actually like food?
YES! She loves to eat and will eat anything (lint included). It is a joy to feed Vivienne because of the ease with which she eats. Bland baby food? Add a little garlic! Add some curry powder! Spicy pasta sauce? Of course...next course!
I am a lot more liberal in what I'm feeding her than I was with Avery (gasp, she has had some non-organic food) and is doing so well with tidbits. She has yet to choke on food and seems to understand "chewing." I wouldn't let Avery within 10 feet of a potential choking hazard for almost 2 years, but I guess that's what it's like with subsequent children.
I don't want to jinx it, but having a kid who loves food is as awesome as I thought and hoped it would be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment