Friday, February 4, 2011

how he rolls

"Look! I made a kite!"

"Trackin'. I was building that train."

Nope. We still don't wear pants at home.

All aboard the magnet train with Zingo pieces!

It is fascinating watching all of the characteristics we first noticed with Avery when he was a baby grow and develop. He is not one to get lost in character play or being something other than a 3 year old boy, but when it comes to taking various pieces of games, puzzles and toys, he is a creative monster. I love watching him create trains of all sorts. This type of play is a direct expression of his little engineer brain. I think he's going to be able to visualize and organize three dimensional space in his head, (if he can't already) and I will tell you from personal experience this comes in handy when reorganizing a fridge, packing a U-Haul, laying out furniture or choosing a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment