Sunday, February 6, 2011

costco

Wow. Lou riding big girl style in the cart for the first time!

They sampled many of the delicacies offered at the Aurora Costco. Surprisingly, this is the only place we can get Avery to try new foods. Peanut butter granola bars are now on this week's grocery list.

I just wanted to commemorate in blog form our trip to Costco today. Nothing special, except that Vivi rode in the cart like a big girl for the first time. She made it about half-way before getting a little too tired to keep herself upright. The important thing is that we went as a family and I had a great time. Avery even made us hold hands 'like a family' while we were in the parking lot. Also, it's nice to have an iphone so that I can actually get the pictures onto my computer. Well, for that and Angry Birds.

Oh, if you want to elicit several comments from strangers while at Costco, let your baby ride around without her socks. She kept taking them off, so I just left them off and I think a few people were considering calling protective services.

No comments:

Post a Comment