Friday, February 4, 2011

i love this face & the big bad wolf

Yup, this one right here.

And for your enjoyment a little story Scott emailed me:

So yesterday I am preparing lunch and Avery is close by “helping” me and drinking his miiilk. Cassie had made pulled pork in the slow cooker the night before and I am putting some in a Tupperware to take to work. Avery says, “What is that daddy?” I answer “It is pulled pork that mommy made.” Avery says, “What is pulled bork?” I say, “Not bork, Pork. It is a type of meat that mommy and daddy eat. It is meat from a pig.” Avery gives me a confused look and says, “From a pig?” I say, “Yes baby, we eat meat from pigs. I like pulled pork.” To which, Avery replies, “Silly daddy. Only the big bad wolf eats pigs!”

No comments:

Post a Comment