Saturday, October 22, 2011

sleeping bottle

Snuggling with her #1 lovey, her old sleepsack, Mimi.

So, so tired.

A kiss from Brother before bed.
I know that I have pointed out that both of my kids will not fall asleep anywhere other than in their beds. The only exception being Vivi during the random late morning car ride, but that happens less and less as we move further from the 2-1 nap transition. 

Well, I was shocked that she fell asleep while drinking her bottle before nap. Don't let the fact that they are wearing jammies fool you, this happened before nap. The jammies usually come out for nap if we've had a particularly messy morning and I don't want them dragging crumbs, dirt, paint, etc. into their beds. Plus, I find it nearly impossible to remain dressed while at home. Luckily, I've upgraded my lounge wear and don't look like a total shlub while at home.

Also, I am thrilled to have a couple of pictures of her sleeping because usually when I try to sneak a pic of a sleeping Lou, that little head pops up before I can click even one shot. However, this girl stayed asleep while I carried her up and into bed, something that has not happened since she was a newborn. That was one tired girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment