Monday, October 31, 2011

happy halloween

That girl, the one right there was SO into Halloween. She was ready to load that cupcake up!
I got more frustrated than I can to admit that I could not/did not get a cute picture of my two skeletons together.
At least this one was okay with having her picture taken.

After we tried some photos and rock collection at home, we headed to the Itens to trick-or-treat in their neighborhood.

Hey big kids, I know you're excited but you forgot something...

...the little Sisters!
Off they go.
Despite a supremely frustrating photo shoot with the kids after work, we had a fabulous time trick-or-treating with the Itens. All of the kids were so excited and the little ones quickly caught on about how the whole system worked. The big kids were pros and scoped out which houses they wanted to visit based on the decorations. By the end of the night Vivi was saying her version of "Happy Halloween" and the big kids were the ones riding in the cars. The babies used their Mamas as personal valets. 

It is really going to be a shame when the kids actually want their candy and put up a fight when I take the whole load to work. Plus, I've already purchased Vivi's costume for next year from the sale rack at Old Navy. She is really going to be a cute cupcake and Avery has expressed interest in being a Baker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment