Thursday, October 27, 2011

he talks

Here's a collection of things Avery has recently (except for the first story) said:

***Sometime this summer: 
Heidi asked Avery what 'condition' meant...
Avery: Condition is when you have to do something in order to get something else.
WHAT?!?! My 3.5 year old just busted out a complex definition. Boo-yah.
***
This is my first time watching the fourth Sesame Street. (He is very into sequences)
***
Why do grown ups have birthdays if they're done growing?
***
When we get a new house, will we be on HGTV?
***
Scott: What's this pink bear's name?
Avery: I don't know. You'll have to look it up on the web.
***
Mama, how does your body know it doesn't want any more babies (He asked this after he suggested going boy/girl/boy/girl with the children in our family)
***
Avery: I've never been married before...have I?
Me: What does being married mean?
Avery: I don't know, but that is a very good question. You have to ask online. How you get married com (as in dot com). 

No comments:

Post a Comment