Saturday, October 22, 2011

avery's party

Avery requested a Toy Story 3 cake. Spoiled kid got all of the figurines as well.

All of the friends walking Hannah in. She is now out of her cast and doing well!

Miss Erica is so much fun.


The kids checking out the horses they would soon ride.

Shanaya and Vivi watching the big kids ride.

Girlfriend LOVED riding the horse.

The only way to travel.

This is my favorite picture. I'm not sure which is better, Avery's smile or Annabelle helping to blow out the candle.

Another idyllic birthday party at Anderson Farms. We were blessed with a gorgeous day and everyone had a phenomenal time. I found it nearly impossible to take good pictures while hosting the party and almost rescheduled when Cathryn said she couldn't attend. I count on her for my primary birthday party photographs and if Grandma Carole wasn't in town, I would have changed days. I'm kicking myself for not getting a picture of all of the kids together, but we will always remember that Ved, Shanaya, Eli, Annabelle, Hannah and Reuben came to celebrate that day. 

Since Cathryn and Scott had family in town and were attending the big football game, we took Annabelle in our car. I'm not sure which was more fun, the party or having two 4 year olds hamming it up in the backseat. They serenaded us with Take Me Out To the Ball Game almost the whole way there, both the traditional version and some very silly made-up ones.

It really was a perfect party and I cannot really imagine having his birthday party anywhere else. Ved even thinks that Anderson is "Aye-veh-lee's Farm" There were so many activities for everyone including climbing tires, horse rides, kid mazes, hay rides, animals, pumpkin patch, barrel train rides (Vivi screamed 'wheeee' the entire time) and the giant trikes. It was obvious that riding Toffee has paid off because he easily rode around the course.

I am so thankful that my mom was able to attend and all of our dear friends. I'm still shocked that Avery is 4 years old and is happy to remind me each and every day.

If you'd like to check all of the pictures, check out my picasa site here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment