Saturday, September 17, 2011

design assistant

Don't worry, you're not missing any important color information with the funky editing. We (Vivi and I) chose to paint the bathroom grey.

Vivi had a great time playing in the mirror after we (my mom and I) took it down.



I had a little panic when I took this picture...TWINS!
Since my mom was in town to visit, I took the opportunity to ignore my kids and husband and redecorate the master bathroom. Now that I spend lots and lots of time in there bathing children, I really came to hate the blue color that it was and decided on a lovely grey. I have painted almost every room in my house some shade of grey and then accented with various colors and I love it. The new decorations are grey and yellow and hopefully, when it's all done, I'll post some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment