Friday, September 30, 2011

at the park

Much easier to capture her picture. She neither walks nor rides an oddly named bike.

She tried out the rocker toys for the first time.
She liked it pretty well.

It was much more fun with Brother, at least he thought so.
I'm gonna let you come up with your own caption for this one.
I get MUCH better pictures when I don't ask to take their picture. I asked.

This is her squisher face.
Even though we don't have a backyard, the kids typically play outside every day, weather permitting. It is much more relaxing to take photos when I am not chasing an almost 4 year old around on his bike making sure he stays safe, stops an appropriate distance from intersections, stays to the right of the path and encourage him when he falls. This will all change when Vivi starts walking and climbing and running so I'm enjoying while it lasts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment