









Sorry. I couldn't choose a favorite.
Ah, Vivienne it is so cliche, but please stop growing up so fast. I LOVE have a baby in the house, save for the lack of sleeping and I am trying so hard to savor every moment with you as you grow. Turns out the thing about you not liking to be held was short lived and you are just a fantastic baby. You need to be part of the action and you babble all of the time. Sometimes it gets pretty high pitched, but it's so cute. You've also started to become easily startled. Michigan just scored a touch down and Daddy was thrilled. This however, caused you to start crying, but if your plan was to get Daddy to hold you, then you win.
I feel like we've turned the corner with your sleeping issues even though things still are not that great. I've been cutting out 2 minutes at a time of your 1am feeding and tonight we'll be down to 4-5 minutes. You seem to be adjusting well and go back to sleep immediately. Plus, last night you slept for almost 6 hours! Oh, have a forgotten to mention that you now sleep in the crib, where you seem to be very comfortable. Avery hasn't woken up yet during the middle of the night, but as we approach the time where we're going to let you fuss, we might have to let him have a camping bed in our room. You are still hit and miss from 5-7am but we need to get you off the 1am feeding first before we deal with that. This morning, however you slept soundly.
You love taking baths and have only pooped in the tub once. I love how smiley you are. I love taking care of you. I love your peacock hair. I love your stinky feet. I love your perfect little nose. I love seeing your smiling face when I get you out of bed (yes, even at 1am AND 5am).
I just love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment