Friday, November 5, 2010

halloween

It's a good thing I wasn't married to the photo story I was going tell because this was the only picture I could get of the two of them (the story involved convict Vivi stealing Avery's Bebes! It would have been the crime of the century).

That's the cutest policeman I've ever seen!

And there's the cutest convict...Flying Vivi!!!

Oddly, these two costumes go well together.

Each of "Avery's Adults" had a turn taking him up to the houses.

Do you think by next year he'll realize the candy is for eating? He got one pack of M&Ms and the rest ended up at my office.

I think by the time Halloween evening rolled around all of the kids and some of the parents were pretty worn out and a little cranky (the birthday party was the day before). Everyone rallied however, for some trick-or-treating but not so much for the picture taking. Hopefully next year we won't be so worried about the kids tripping down the stairs that were in front of each and every house.

No comments:

Post a Comment