Sunday, November 7, 2010

fall fun









Even though these pictures are pretty cute, the entire excursion to the park bordered on an exercise in futility. My current "holy grail" photo is one where both Avery and Vivienne are smiling and the picture is in focus. I might need some help with this one. Vivi was game for the first set of photos, but didn't smile. I had bribed Avery but when he started dropping the baby, I knew it was time to let him go play. He had zero interest in having his picture taken until I started taking pictures of the baby by herself, but then she was cranky when he was willing to pose again, and I ran out of M&Ms. Then, he lost his truck in the sand and cried for 45 minutes. Vivienne was overtired, would not fall asleep and screamed for half an hour of those 45 minutes as well. I had two drinks that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment